Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Home and jet lagged

Back in the UK after a BA flight (wonderful as ever - although very Indianified with biryani instead of the regular rectangle of meat and steamed vegetables, and Bollywood on the screen!) after what has been the best holiday ever. I am missing so many things about India - the friendliness and sense of humour of the people, the random sights you see everywhere, the food! But hot showers have never felt so delicious, and actually being able to sleep at night in my own bed is pretty awesome too.
I have also come home to a fab suprise - I have got the exact F1 job I wanted for next year! So after all my stressing about how terrible MTAS is, it's come through, at least for me. I start in August, if I pass my finals, and I am so so excited. I cannot wait. xxx

No comments: